Janne Roehm was certified to teach Warm Water Yoga by Terry Roth Schaff in November 2017. She is available to teach private and group lessons.
Warm water is an ideal environment for relieving pain and stiffness. It is a way to move with freedom and joy without the fear of falling. The buoyancy of the water takes pressure off of the joints and allows students to move into different positions with ease. At the same time, the resistance of the water helps them to to improve their balance and coordination as they begin to flow from one pose.
Warm water yoga:
- Aids in relieving pain from arthritis and muscles aches
- Is helpful for heart and circulatory conditions
- Is useful for Asthma and other pulmonary conditions
- Serves as a great post surgery regimen
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps reduce stress and insomnia
To be suitable for warm water yoga, the pool temperature must be 89 -92 degrees.